The palm-sized "hand scale" series, the first one is Frame Arms · Girl "Thunder"!
Yasuyuki Yanase Designed by Frame Arms 'Rampo', based on illustrations by Mr. Fumikane Shimada becoming a girl, hand scale
I made it three-dimensional in size!
· By using the design data of Plastic model "Frame Arms · Girl Raizen", high shaping power and high density detail
Reproduced in palm size!
· The entire body moves 22 locations while being small size of 75mm in height.
· Bazooka, knife included.
· Small size face parts are eye-printed specifications by inkjet printing.
· Decal including leftward, rightward pupils included.
- One unprinted face part for decal tension is attached.
· Since the arm is delicate structure, one pair of spare arms is included.
- The wrist has a handy hand and a handy hand slightly larger than a hand grip and a flat hand.
· M.S. G Weapon grips available for connection with weapons etc. are included.
- Also included for parts to convert from 2 mm hole to 3 mm convex for use in connection with M. S. G Weapon etc.
· Optional parts with 3 mm hole attached attached to the back are included.
【Hand scale】 series】
By Kotobukiya's precision modeling technology, we will commercialize with shaping power and movable precision, which was not the conventional small size plastic model.
By color-coded molded color, printed face parts, it will be completed by just assembling without painting.
It is possible to use parts such as M. S. G series, enormous M.S. G series, frame arm and girl series, hexagia series, frame arm series, etc. by connecting parts provided in each part and wrist made of PVC.
Some compatibility of heads, arms, legs, etc. with each product planned to be released in the future are secured in part, customizable by the customer is possible.
★100% Genuine from Japan
|Expected release date is Late September 2019|