Out of Stock
"MFS-3 3-type machine dragon" which imaged the final decisive battle in Shinagawa in "Godzilla × Mechagodzilla" released in 2002 Appears the final battlefield of Shinagawa Ver.
"S. H. MonsterArts MFS-3 3 Dragon Doll" boasts one of the most popular appearances in coloring that imaged the final battle scene of Shinagawa's climax.
In addition to the shooting effect of Absolute Zero, which is a deathbed technique, damage reproduction parts for reproducing the 3 type machine drag damaged when zero distance is fired at zero absolute are attached with new modeling.
· The back unit is detachable.
· Leg booster can be expanded.
· Chest expansion to reproduce absolute zero time.
- The mesa blade attached to the arm is removable, and the expansion and contraction is reproduced also by replacement.
- Two replacement heads which can reproduce the time of control failure and repair are also included.
■ Set Contents
· Main body
· Mesa blade
· Rail gun unit
· Back unit
· Two replacement heads
· Absolute Zero Effect Parts
· Damage reproduction parts 2 kinds
· Pedestal for effects