"Bishoujo × Mechanic" series "Megami Device" latest work!
Eleventh "BULLET KNIGHTS Lancer"! !
It is an assembly type plastic model series which enjoy wearing weapons and armor on movable girls element body.
Adopted the design element "Masonica" by Mr. Maki Asai. Designer is responsible for Yasutaka Isse river!
[Accessories / Gimmick]
- Volume full point long lance and large shield are held with the arm extending from the back. As a further support base to support weapons is also included.
· You can replace the weapon and put the megami into "ride mode".
· It is possible to play various combat scenes on the rear arm with many lances and movable shafts that can be divided into three.
· Tubes extending from the back of the head use soft lead wires and can flex freely.
· Metalic color marking and decals such as eyes are included.
· 3 types of painted face parts are included per character.
· You can reproduce "armored mode" with a knight as a motif and "elementary mode" removed armor with part replacements.
· With the amazing movable range of "Machinika", weapon-oriented poses and sitting poses naturally blur.
· It can be used with arms of existing M.S. G series, frame arm, Frame Arms · Girl Hexagia series by 3 mm diameter hole arranged in each part.
【What is Megami Device】
A self-contained figure robot with an overall height of 14 cm exists, is a plastic model series assuming a "near future future battle hobby" that can be made to enjoy the plastic model, remodel it, let it fight.
Mr. Maki Asai, the foremost figure of a moving figure, will be the core of a new design elementary body "Machinika", and various designers will handle characters and mechanics.
The molding colors are color-coded, the face has been painted by dandruff printing, and it is finished close to the image just by assembling it.
By adopting a 3 mm diameter joint hole, you can play with many of Kotobukiya plastic model parts already released, as well as part compatibility within the series.
© KOTOBUKIYA · RAMPAGE © Masaki Apsy
★100% Genuine from Japan
|Expected release date is Late June 2019|