The tactical school girl in headed out as a figma!
figma Miyo Asato, the mascot character of TOMYTEC's 'Little Armory' 1/12th scale weapon models, is being rereleased!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the 'Little Armory' weapons.
- The 'Little Armory' M4A1 Type runner kit is included in a limited model that has earth-colored optional parts.
- She comes with both a standard expression and a tense expression for aiming at her target.
- Optional parts include an alternate fluttering skirt to recreate the package art, as well as a handgun that can be holstered, a machine gun, a tactical school bag and a transceiver.
- The background sheet of the product comes with two different target practice targets that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Who is the Little Armory's Miyo Asato? -
Miyo Asato is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. Together with her trusty carbine pistol, she protects the region as one of the students at a high school marked for protection training.
Little Armory Official Site: http://www.littlearmory.jp/
- Product size: Tall: 130mm / 5.1"inch (Includes a 'Little Armory' M4A1 Limited Edition Runner Kit (PS))
- Material: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included
★100% Genuine from Japan