A figma made based on a fan proposal during the WonHobby livestream!
A "Kurogo" is a stagehand that manipulates scenes on stage dressed in black so that he cannot be seen. This figma is designed to support your other figma figures as a stage hand to recreate some bizarre poses! It was decided to be made into a product as one of the proposals made during the Hobby no Tora section of the WonHobby live broadcast.
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to display the stagehand supporting a variety of different scenes.
- A sign together with blank stickers that can be written on and placed on the sign are included to create even more posing opportunities.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product size: Tall: 140mm / 5.51"inch
- Material: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included
★100% Genuine from Japan